We are OPEN for Mass! Please note the guidelines we currently have in place for
those who wish to attend Mass at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church…
- If you are sick or live with someone who is sick, please stay home! (Temperature over 100.4)
- Masks are encouraged but are not mandatory at this time.
- Practice social distancing (6 ft. away from those not in your family) at all times.
- If you have to cough, please do so in your sleeve.
- Collection basket will not be passed around, but placed in the Narthex. Please place your envelope there.
- Mass will be celebrated with a priest and up to 2 acolytes. Servers when necessary.
All will take temperatures before Mass and will be masked when distributing communion.
- During the Sign of Peace, you may shake hands with your family & give a friendly wave to your neighbor(s).
- During Communion…
Please stay single file allowing 6 ft. between family units. Receive ONLY ON THE HAND until further notice.
Priests & Acolytes will wear a mask and sanitize before distributing. If you choose to wear a mask, please receive
in hand & THEN remove mask to consume.
- After Mass…
We wish to maintain a community of fellowship, gathering while you maintain social distancing.